F1 Modules –
for Mobile Data Acquisition
High-Speed CAN-Interface on Board
With F1 modules from MicroControl measurement data can be acquired on the spot – decentralized, ruggedized and precise – in the same way as in „Formula 1“. The compact measurement modules are IP 65 rated and can be expanded and stacked as desired. They are equipped with measurement inputs for voltage / current / temperature / strain gauge / frequency signals.
- Output of values via CAN bus
- Temperature range: -40…+85 °C
- Supply voltage range: 9…36 V DC
MicroControl has placed the electronics for evaluation and linearization of the sensor signals in a rugged aluminium die-cast casing. The data is sent via CAN bus to the central evaluation unit.
Temperature signals – reliable acquisition and processing
The μCAN.4.ti-F1 is the universal measurement module for mobile acquisition of temperature data. Resistance sensors as well as any kind of thermocouple can be polled at an overall sample rate of max. 4 kHz.
- 4 analogue inputs for temperature measurement with Pt100 or thermocouples
- Internal cold junction compensation
- Sample rate of max. 1 kHz per input
- CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B / RawCAN
- Free configuration software
- Indication of device status via 1 bi-color LED
You are looking for an individual solution?
Knowledge through webinars: 14 Sept CAN and 15 Sept CANopen
The MicroControl webinar CAN Grundlagen outlines the physical characteristics of a CAN bus system and the protocol structure. Participants will learn about the theory of hardware and software design such as
- Differentiaton from other field bus systems
- Bus physics (cable lengths / levels / driver components)
- CAN protocol (data frames / bus access)
- Introduction to CAN FD (Flexible Data Rate)
- Trouble shooting
- Features of different CAN components
- Measuring CAN signals
- Analysis of CAN networks
The CANopen webinar contents:
The protocol CANopen is a common standard in embedded systems and also in mechanical engineering. The CANopen specifications define different services for the exchange of data as well as standards for access to systems by device- and application profiles.
- CANopen communication profile (CiA 301)
- Access to the object dictionary via SDO
- Communication of process data via PDO
- Monitoring of devices and network management (NMT)
- Electronic Data Sheet (EDS und DCF)
- CANopen device- and application profiles (CiA 4xx)
- CANopen Master and CANopen Slave
- Systems design
- Analyses and trouble shooting
- Sample applications
Just contact us for more information!