Embedded 2023: Towards the Future –
The all-round-carefree-package for today, tomorrow and future challenges
The embedded world Exhibition&Conference in Nuremberg (14 – 16 March 2023) offers an insight into the whole world of embedded systems: from components and modules to operating systems, hard- and software design, M2M communication as well as a wide range of related services and issues involved in complex systems design.
At this year’s event, MicroControl will open the doors into the world of automation of tomorrow. We will present our well-established modular protocol stacks which are ideally suited for redesigns and flexible adjustment to available controllers.
- Future-proof: The MicroControl protocol stacks are already suited for future CANopen FD applications. MicroControl customers can design their hardware to include the future standard and simply switch over when required.
- Reliable: As MicroControl protocol stacks have been in the market for many years, there is a wealth of experience from thousands of applications in different industries. And as this technology is also used in our own systems, they are always up-to-date.
- Accessible: As a full-service provider of hard- and software, MicroControl offers full access to these systems. In our webinars and individual trainings we enable users to eliminate possible obstacles and sources of errors at an early stage. Our project-related expert support service already starts before the actual development begins, then guides the project development process and our 12 months free support service will ensure successful introduction of your product in the market.
By the way: The complete documentation of our CANopen (FD) Master protocol stack is now available at github.
At the embedded world in Nuremberg, we will present the following:
- Embedded – application areas sensors
- Responsible – Safety AddOns
- Sustainable – CANopen FD-future