Flexible development with MicroControl protocol stacks –
now available for 200 different controllers!
Fast, secure and efficient development is a clear advantage. In the current situation with its unpredictable lead times of electronic components, MicroControl’s protocol stacks – compatible with more than 200 different controllers – offer maximum availability and quick redesign options to adjust your system to available controllers.
“When we started MicroControl 25 years ago, we developed the trendsetting idea of a software construction kit which has continuously been improved and updated ever since”, explains CEO Frank Wielpütz the benefits for the customer.
The option to enhance existing systems to CANopen FD setsthe applications for the future and evokes growing customer response. „The industrial sector benefits from the experience of the automotive industry which has been counting on the CAN bus as a reliable and efficient solution for years.“
And with its long-term CAN bus expertise, MicroControl supports newcomers to this technology by offering webinars, in-house workshops and custom trainings. Once the decision for CAN has been made, we continue with monitoring and coaching your project.
Frank Wielpütz: „Based on our well-established protocol stacks, we also develop solutions tailored to our customers’ needs and their specific microcontrollers.“
CANopen Master, CANopen Slave, Bootloader, J1939 etc. can easily be built on the CANpie driver layer which the customer has to buy only once. „In a new project, you only need to buy a possible new component and you can start at once.“ In any case, the customer just buys the company license once – without any further run time fees. During the first 12 months, technical support is free of charge. „Our commitment to support our customers in every aspect is what distinguishes us from others“, says Frank Wielpütz.
It is no surprise, therefore, that designers in challenging industries such as automotive, measurement, energy and sensor technology rely on MicroControl protocol stacks.
In the same way as interlocking bricks, functions can simply be combined as desired.
- The CANpie FD driver is an open interface which is currently available for more than 200 different microcontrollers.
- The CANopen/CANopen FD Master offers versatile configuration options ffor controlling CANopen networks.
- CANopen Master and CANopen FD Master are optionally available as „Safety” version and EN 50325-S compliant.
- The CANopen/CANopen FD Slave ist optimized to low resource requirements in intelligent sensors and actuators.
- With the J1939/J1939 FD these standards can easily be integrated, e.g.in mobile systems.
- The CANopen/CANopen FD Bootloader contains the complete functional range for the integration in existing devices.
- The CANpie FD Server visualizes development environments – and is compatible with all PC operating systems.
- The Code Generator uses a graphic interfaceto facilitate selection and configuration of the desired protocol components.
It is also part of our commitment to customer support to assist you in implementing the software in your target system.
Don’t miss the opportunities!